Sunday 9 November 2014

The love for a shirt

Recently I have been seeing a few shirts about and the last few times I've been to London I've ended up buying a shirt (mostly from Primark). Shirts are so versatile and can be dressed up for a night out with a pair of heels and skirt or down with a pair of leggings or jeans and boots. I'm not sure why but I am now a bit of a sucker for a shirt and a long line cardigan an will soon be purchasing some jumpers too as winter is approaching very quickly!! So I think this season shirts will be my main thing. The other day I met up with a couple of my girls for a catch up and a bite to eat and with a new grid print shirt purchased the week before I just had to wear it I wanted to wear my light grey cardigan but as it was raining that wasn't a good idea so I quickly put on my zig zag jacket (here's something similar) and went. I kindly asked Nowara to get a few pictures in front of the random "?" by the docks and she gladly said yes! Thank you :)

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig