Tuesday 4 November 2014

Beauty Buys of October

Sorry this is a little late as I've got the week off I have been catching up on a couple things. Octobers beauty buys isn't going to be as extravagant compared to Novembers post which will be up later this month (I've been a little naughty lol). I had to purchase Lush's Ayesha Fresh Face Mask again, see review here, it's just simply amazing and would recommend it to anyone. In my previous post I got a new bag for my birthday so I had to get a nail varnish to match and found that Barry M do this perfect matte colour in Crush, I've uploaded a pic on my Instagram, check it out >>>. Avon do this MagiX Multi Benefit Illuminator (beige) which I've been looking for some kind of high lighter for a while. When it came I wasn't all that impressed with it, it was just glittery which is not what I wanted right now, I may use it in the future you never know when you have to dress up for something. As Halloween was coming up I needed some dark eye shadows, Kohl eyeliner and a new application brush, so I bought Beauty Uk's Smokey Eye Pallet, 17's Perk and Paint Eyeliner and Wilkinson's Smokey Eye Duo Brush, the brush was so soft and was applied it brilliantly. Some of you may not know but I actually dye my hair, it is dark but I prefer it real dark and seeing as I had to dress up as Wednesday Adams (and my birthday was coming up) it did need doing. I use XXL Live Bitter Sweet Chocolate (no89), it last so long and I find that the XXL colours actually stick to my hair unlike some others I've tried in the past. My bargain of the month was in Sainbury's they had the mini Astral creams for only 50p!!

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig