Sunday 26 October 2014

Wednesday Addams

Me and my family were invited to a fancy dress Halloween/birthday party last night, at first I didn't really want to dress up but as we were all talking I decided I would. As I have long hair dark hair my dad has often joked around and said that I should dress up as Morticia Addams which I was going to but I could really find a long black dress then I realised I had a dress which was kind of similar to Wednesday Addams and thought perfect. The dress I have had for well over a year and I've never worn it and was such a bargain as I bought it for less then £10 from AX Paris Curve (I think they have disappeared now?), paired with some 200 denier tights from Primark (so comfortable too!) and my military style boots and of course my new cute River Island Mini Structured Bag. I had been watching YouTube make up tutorials for Wednesday mainly for the eyes as I wasn't too sure how to do them and I had foundation and concealers that can make my face look paler. I bought this Beauty UK's eye shadow and liner but I didn't use the brush included I just used a Smokey Eye Duo Brush and for the base I used Soap and Glory's Kick Ass Concealer the used Lush's Light Yellow foundation and to top it off and keep it all matte (also my favourite beauty product) Inglot's Mattifying Loose Powder. We all finally finished our make up and costumes and oh my we all looked amazing and we had such a good night. We woke this morning and was just laughing so much with how everyone looked so good.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig