Saturday 13 December 2014

Ice coolers and shopping...

I've been in London this weekend (so happy!) which you will often see a post about, I just can't get enough of this city, never fails to amaze me. Once in a while when I'm here I have to make a trip to Westfields in Stratford to visit Victoria Secrets, not for the underwear but they do this brilliant deal with their VS Fantasies, you can get any 5 of them for just £30 but some are like nearly £13 on their own. With what I got today I saved £35 but they not all for me, a friend of mine has been asking me why I smell so nice at work and wanted me to get her some on my next trip. They have quite a few different ones to choose from and they all have the body lotions, shower gels, mini perfume perfect for your bag on a night out and more but I cannot remember right now! I didn't go over board with the main shopping as I couldn't really see anything that caught my eye plus I do find it hard plus size shopping, as not a lot of shops here really cater for a plus size and when it feels like there is not air con in this place it does not help. I did find a lovely light blush pink blazer from Primark (I will get a picture soon!) I thought it would be perfect for the summer and possibly go lovely with the Navy skater style dress I purchased from the Gok Wan Collection in Tu which I got for half price and looks gorgeous on. Also had to stop off and cool own and grab a Ice Mint Mocha from Costa to cool me down and worked a treat but I did later on buy the Red Berry Cooler which was my addiction last summer, I couldn't help it!

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig