Monday 19 November 2018

Skinny coffee review

A few months ago I was looking for something to like detox with and help with weight loss as I was just feeling a bit urgh and thought I would make a change and see if it would help at all. I had been looking online to see what products were out and there is so many different teas, coffees, powders, tablets all say they help with weight loss.


After reading some reviews I decided to try the Skinny Coffee Club, it seemed like a great one to try and I do like coffee. I picked up the 28 day one from Holland and Barrett as they had an offer on at the time. I had to purchase one of them cafetieres as I didn't have one and this is like loose coffee so you need something to stop yourself swallowing them little bits but some of the little granules did slip through. Now I wasn't expecting it to be the best tasting coffee but I was hoping it would be drinkable which it was and it is a very weak tasting coffee. It is recommended that you don't add milk or sugar which is a little obvious but if you do need milk or sugar they suggest alternatives.


What did I think?
If I'm completely honest, I did not notice any weight loss and it actually kept me up at night despite me having it first things in the morning, I would notice when I was drinking this regularly I really struggled to stay asleep throughout the night. The taste was just there and I got used to it after a while.

Please note all these thoughts are my own, the affects may be different on other people.

Have you tried this or anything similar?

Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig