Monday 12 November 2018

Empties of 2018 Part 6

It feels like I haven't done one of these for a little while but it was only last month maybe earlier in the month? Anyway here is some of the products I've finished lately, I am excited to do my next one as there is some products I just love that are included.


Hawaiian Tropic Island Berry lipgloss
This has summer written all over it, it's so amazing and smells lovely. It is very moisturising as I find I use this more in the summer as it's got a little gloss and keeps my lips soft. Sometimes I even apply a little of it over a lipstick just for a bit of shine to it.


Would I buy again?
Yes, I bought a two pack from Amazon!

I received a little sample of this in a magazine I think and I as I have my main hair oil/serum I was a bit dubious to try this. The little sample packet had like 2/3 uses and it left my hair so soft.

Would I buy again?
Yes, I would definitely consider purchasing this in the future


Benefit They're real tinted pimer
I thought this would be a great alternative for them days when I don't want to wear mascara but want a little definition unfortunately I was disappointed, it made no difference what so ever and I felt it came off throughout the day as I found myself wiping underneath my eyes.


Would I buy again?
No, I might as well just buy a good brown mascara.


Zerreau Beauty towel off shampoo foam
In all honesty I had no hopes for this at all but I thought I would try it but I was right, when I used this my hair did not feel any bit cleaner I think it actually felt like it needed washing after.


Would I buy again?
No it made no difference to my hair, I will stick to my dry shampoo


Body Shop coconut body butter
Ooh this cream is just amazing, the smell the feel just everything about it. For me a body cream has to be moisturising as I find I apply some but literally 5 minutes later I need to moisturise again but not with this. It's thick without it being too thick and not greasy either.


Would I buy again?
Yes but it is on the pricey side for a body cream but I may just treat myself as Body Shop often have some good offers on.


Onsen daily choice peel
Have you ever been shopping in a shopping centre and you get caught buy someone selling over priced skin care? Well this is what happened to me, after using it my skin did feel soft but not amazing.


Would I buy again?
No, it was over priced.


Batiste tropical dry shampoo
I swear dry shampoo saves my life especially when I cannot be bothered to wash my hair! I have used some other dry shampoos and found that Batiste is my preferred brand, they actually work and have different scents which all smell so yummy but the tropical is my fav.


Would I buy again?
Yes, I will always buy this but maybe in the future I'll try different scent.


Have you tried any of these products? Or interested in trying them?


Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx



Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig