Wednesday 19 September 2018

Mac Eyebrow Styler review

Sometime in July or August I visited the Mac store in Stratford on the hunt for a new nude lip combo but also asked about their brow products. I haven't really heard anything about what kind of products they offer as I usually stick to Benefit products as you cannot go wrong with them.
 
I wanted something that would look more natural and not so bold so the mua, who was so lovely, suggested the Eye Brow Styler in Spiked. It's a self sharpening, natural looking pencil, she just applied it in light strokes to just fill in the gaps and enhance the shape of them and literally two minutes later they were done. Also it's great for on the go as it has a brush on the other end so you don't need to have a separate brush.

I've used this quite a few times since I've purchased it and I am totally loving it, it's so easy to use and if you apply too much just use the brush and blend it out. If you are new to using brow products and not too sure where to start or you want something easy to use this is the product for you.
 
 
Below is a before and after, I am lucky as I have a good shape to my brows. On a daily basis I don't apply anything but if I'm going out I do like to just fill in my arches a little where the hairs are a little more sparse it's a bit harder to see in the top picture but the bottom one you can see they have been filled out more.
Have you recently bought any new brow products or have you got a favourite one?
 
Xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig