Monday 14 November 2016

New stationary

I see so many blogs with such beautiful pictures all the time when I'm browsing and I've been on the look out for some additions for when I take flat lay pictures. There is so much choice out there of things you can use, from candles to postcards. I've been meaning to look for little bits but I often get distracted and don't end up buying what I intentionally wanted to. Over the last few weeks I have managed to buy a few things that will enhance my pictures but I will be slowly building up the collection so I can have options.



I was going through my diary the other week and it came up that Paperchase have their new 2017 diaries on sale. I straight away went on their website to see what designed they have for next year. Paperchase do some lovely ones, I've actually been buying my diaries from there for a good few years now. I was stuck between two but I chose this Coral spot A5 one, it has the same layout as my previous ones and it just looks so cute. It's soft and perfect side to fit in my bag and it's not heavy at all. This is something that may be a little random to include but I love it because of the colour but can be incorporated into some posts.


Ahh now these note pads, I see these in Sainsburys, I had to just buy them. You just never know when you will need to quickly write something down, I often have one in my bag for when I have random blog ideas or lists of random food. The A5 size is also handy as well, it doesn't take up too much space in your bag. This collection is available in Aqua and Coral, I couldn't find it all on the website :(.
I absolutely love these card posters, I picked them up in New Look (unfortunately I cannot find them on their website). I was super excited when I see these, they will be a great addition to any pictures I take in the future and they were no more than £5 so what a bargain! It's a pack of 5 and a couple of them are smaller than A4 as you can see, the only downfall in my opinion is why the wild dear? Someone else may like this but unfortunately its not my cup of tea, I will keep it as you never know it may look good against something.


There is something else which I didn't include mainly because I completely forgot to take a picture of it before I done it. I love when I see pictures taken and they have a marble background, unfortunately I don't have a lovely desk with a marble effect finish so I improvised. I bought some sheets of A3 card and marble effect sticky back plastic and just stuck it to the card and voila. I have used it in this post and I think it works well

Have you found any things that you love? Or can recommend anywhere to buy little things?

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig