Monday 7 November 2016

My new Mac highlighter

So over the weekend I went to London and done some light shopping as it was my birthday last week. When I'm in London, I always end up in Mac and the last few times I've been I have often some out with something, it's so dangerous me going to be honest.

One thing I did want was the mineralize highlighter in Soft and Gentle from Mac. I went to the Stratford store (bigger one) as I prefer this one it's not so crowded, I was advised to go to the till and ask for the product I want and someone will get it for me but when I asked the guy behind the till he asked if I had seen their new collection of highlighters and there is one which is gives similar glow to Soft and Gentle, which was the Extra dimention Skinfinish in Doublegleam we went over and he put some on my hand and OMG I just fell in love. The shine, it looked so nice and it was buildable so you could have as little or as much as you'd like. He also said he was wearing it so I could actually see what it looked like on and this just looked exactly what I was looking for, a light champagne colour.

I haven't yet tried this with my normal make up as I only purchased it Saturday but trust me I cannot wait to wear this and I'm sure you will see me on Snapchat or Instagram with a cheeky post.

 
Have you tried any of the Mac highlighters? Or any other ones ?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig