Tuesday 18 August 2015

My first Jo Malone experience

Whilst I was in Cardiff I had an opportunity to visit Jo Malone (excited much!!), I knew if I went into the store I wouldn't be leaving without buying something even if it was a candle just to say I've been. I'm not sure about you but whenever I see their products they always remind me of something classy and sophisticated a pure luxury scent. So I decided to do a bit of retail therapy the day before leaving and I couldn't resist walking in after getting my make up done in Mac, I felt a little better about myself to be honest. I walked in and straight away was greeted by a lovely woman who asked if I had ever been before or know how it works. I was a little confused when she said how work its because I had thought you have a look around smell and see what you like but no I was wrong. They basically have a "light" and "intense" fragrances and if you can mix the two together and make your own. There is such a range of light scents anyone can go in and you will be able to find a scent which is for you from citrus to floral to spicy. Also with the intense colognes they may seem a bit random but they smell dark and mysterious. After some time in the shop smelling all these different smells no idea which one to buy. I make up my mind and purchase the Peony and Blush Suede its such a beautiful scent, I fell in love with it straight away, I also did love an intense one but for love nor money I cannot remember which one it was. This particular fragrance is under the floral range and boasts of peonies (of course) with flirtatious hints of red apple, jasmine, rose and gillyflower but with a sensual blush suede. The good thing is when I bought it she had taken my details down and they are now stored on their system and she has added the intense one on my wish list so when I next visit they can just quickly pull my details up and check. The service was just superb, she was pleasant and helpful, I could of easily purchased half the store. Since wearing this on a few occasions, I have had so many compliment with this scent. I would highly recommend if you have never been to Jo Malone, YOU MUST GO!

x

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig