Monday 14 September 2020

Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Mist Review

I had been looking for a mist/spray for a while that wasn't too expensive just to refresh my face throughout the day or after the gym which could help with any breakouts. So you can imagine I was pleased to see when Neutrogena brought out the Clear and Soothe range which included a facial mist! The reason I was drawn to this range is due to it including tumeric.


Tumeric has of late become very popular and not just in the kitchen but also in the beauty world. It's rich in antioxidants, great as an anti-inflammatory.

As soon as it was available I went to my local Boots and picked the mist up, I did see they had other items within the range but I wasn't looking for any other products at the time. 

The benefits of this is it is paraben, mineral oil, silicon and sulfate free! Also it's oil free so it stops your pores getting clogged up and it doesn't stain. 

I have used this on several occasions and I love the way it sprays out, it's gentle it doesn't shock you and make you screw your face up lol. As far as the outcome it is light, there isn't really a smell to it which is good. I wouldn't use this on top of make up it just didn't sit right maybe the type of foundation I had on but I prefer using this after the gym, after wiping the sweat off I would apply this to help calm down the redness after my work out.

In all honesty I'm not sure that I would re purchase this until I have fully finished it and went without for a bit then I would soon know if I was missing it.

Have you tried this before? If you have what are your thoughts?

Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig