Monday 23 March 2020

What I use when I have my hair natural

If you know me you know you will know that 90% of the time my hair is straight. I mainly do this for ease, literally wake up and go, it's quite easy to maintain. Previously if I was to have my hair natural it would go frizzy and to me it would not look that nice like there would be some straightish bits to me it just looked a mess (or I would say a birds nest lol). 

I made a decision to lay off using heat products so much as I know with the consistent heat the damage it will do over time will not be good.

After different serums, curling creams, curling activators I think I have found my perfect combination of products and my hair feels great and the curls are soooo much better than they used to be.



I find it best to start this process when I have just washed my hair and very lightly towel dried if at all.

Step 1
Brush my hair through get rid of all knots and then run my fingers through it to loosen up my hair.

Step 2
Apply my serum of choice, this can either be Fantasia Brazilian hair oil or Garnier sleek restorer oil. I always make sure I concentrate on my ends

Step 3
I take roughly around a tablespoon of Aunt Jackie's Curl lala custard and distribute it through my hair. As I'm applying I tend to just scrunch my hair to and that's it, I leave it to air dry.

Things I try to avoid!
Tying it up tight until it is completely dry
Brushing once dry! (I know you girls are with me on this!)

Do you embrace your natural hair?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig