Tuesday 12 November 2019

Empties of 2019 part 7

Slowly I am getting through my stash of products and using things I have received either in GlossyBoxes or samples somewhere!


Garnier Ultimate Blends coconut hair oil £9.99
My hair felt absolutely amazing using this. It's also a lightweight formula so your hair doesn't feel weighed down or look greasy

Would I buy full size?
Yes, of course

EcoDenta Charcoal toothpaste £4.99
I was sceptical as so many toothpastes claim to make your teeth whiter but do they actually? This one does, I was actually surprised just know you will have some grey dried up marks in your sink lol.

Would I buy?
Yes, after continuous use my teeth were whiter.

Original Source Apple and Melon shower gel £1
Who doesn't love an original source shower gel? They all smell so yummy and this scent is not over powering the two fruits work well together.

Would I buy again?
Simply yes.

Amie Morning clear facial wash £4.95
This sample was perfect for when I was away but unfortunately I didn't really like it. It didn't lather enough for my preference so my skin felt like it wasn't fully clean of the day.

Would I buy full size?
Sadly no.

John Frieda frizz ease dream curls conditioner £6.99
This pot had a lot of uses out of it and it was a good conditioner my hair felt soft but I'll be honest I've used other conditioners that make my hair feel better.

Would I buy full size?
No, I'll stick to my usual

Femfresh ultimate care pure and fresh gel wash £3.29
This is a standard in my daily routine, this I prefer than the original it just felt fresher not sure how or why lol.

Would I buy again?
Yes, feminine hygiene is important and I like this one

Have you tried any of these or want to?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig