Monday 12 March 2018

5 places I want to travel to

Mid August last year I renewed my passport after it had been expired after some time and went Amsterdam just after my birthday in November with a few of my friends, if you haven't read the post click here. Going away just for that one night I realised how much I want to travel more visit different countries and try new things. This year I will most likely be looking at booking a little break somewhere. There is definitely an excitement of having something to look forward to and not being at work for a week or so.

I've listed just a few places I would love to go to, hopefully in the near future I can tick these off my list and have new destinations.
The top of my list has to be Jamaica, now if you know me I have already been here before but I was 14 at the time and couldn't do as much as I wanted to but I would definitely return for a holiday. What more could you want amazing food, rum, music, sun, sea and good people?


Next destination Dubai, I'm not sure what it is that makes me want to visit Dubai but every time I see an advert or something online I just want to go. I will be looking into this a little more.

Paris! It's not far away just over the water can either travel via Eurostar or plane, I think I would choose Eurostar mainly because I want to go Sephora and there is no liquid limit! To see the Eifel Tower, The Louvre and Notre-Dame would just be amazing.


How beautiful does Rome look? The architecture of the buildings is just stunning and places like the Colosseum and Roman Forum would be breath taking to view in person and of course have to take a little trip to Trevi Fountain and get some ice cream!


New York! Now who doesn't want to visit NY? My main reason would be to go shopping and then food, stand in Time Square and just take it all in. Me and my mum have often spoke about going NY and one day we will and shop till we drop!


Have you been to any of these destinations? Or have a list of where you want to explore?

x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig