Saturday 26 August 2017

Where have I been?

Hey, I hope everyone is well?!

I just wanted to give a mini mid year update (all be it a little later then I planned) and an apology as to why I've been so quiet and not as active with uploading any posts like I have been previously. I suppose I've taken a little break hoping to get back on track soon as I love trying new things out and letting you guys know what I think and what I'm getting up to.



For the past few months or so I'm not entirely sure how long, I've not been feeling myself, my migraines are coming back more frequently and causing other issues which just generally puts me down. I have suffered with migraines for many years and it now mainly balls down to stress (unfortunately which is being caused at work) and that mixed with anxiety is not so helpful at times. I haven't had the energy or umph to do anything and that has really affected my blog, social media and social life. Most weekends you will find me at home not really doing a lot well apart from doing some serious binge watching series on Netflix, maybe I'll write a post of what I've been watching lately? and food shopping (exciting I know!).

Most times the thought of going out is just a big no no, my anxiety really over takes, I have ideas of what I should do but when it comes to it, some how I find a reason to not do it. It really is something that just plays on you constantly, I want to get out more and not sit in on the weekends and do things but it's hard when you just feel so alone.
 
The odd weekend I'll go London and from my snap you will see me striking a pose, going out or shopping. It is really nice to get away from Ipswich and work and go London cause I find myself just forgetting everything here it's like an escape. I just jump on the train and then a tube and away I go, it is nice to catch up with some friends have some food and maybe go out, I come back and I do feel a bit refreshed as well as tired as I've done a lot of walking but then the feelings start coming back slowly.

I'm hoping that as I'm getting back in to the gym more, adjusting my diet again as it has gone sort of out the window (try and get that good stuff back in) and finding ways to reduce the stress at work I will start to see a change and feel more me again.
 
For every positive change you make in your life, something else also changes for the better, it creates a change regarding - Leon Brown
 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig