Sunday 7 September 2014

The Girl With The Red Lips

Daniel once again has done it to me and got me to go out on Thursday night. As usual I have a panic on what to wear. I've had a bit of a long week back at work after having time off and I didn't feel to dress up too much I wanted it casual but a little dressy kind of. I wore my black mesh panel leggings from ASOS, long sleeve black shirt from Primark and my New Look sandals (unfortunately no longer in stock).




One thing I did love was my hair and make up, I curled the ends and just before I left I went a little crazy with TRESemmé Texture Style Divine Definition Spray and some hair spray to keep the curls in place and they certainly lasted even till the next day! For my make up I used the Benefit's Pore Professional as a base/primer, then L'Oreal Paris CC Cream in Anti Redness to try even out my skin tone (I will be writing a post about this in more detail). I used Inglot Mattifying Loose Powder in the white to just keep my face from going shiny, whenever I'm out and about this is a key item I have in my bag! Of course I have to use Benefit's They're Real Mascara to add onto my eyes as I do really wear eye shadow. Red lips was a must but I'm still trying to find that perfect shade of red instead of mixing two together. I based my lips with the No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Grace and the topped it with the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick in Hot Pepper and I loved it.





Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig