Monday 22 June 2020

Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer shampoo and conditioner review

Last year I was looking for a new shampoo and conditioner, previously I was using Aussie but I fancied a change, I needed something that would get my back to being silky smooth and looking healthy.



One day I popped into Boots and just stood in the middle of the shampoo and condition section and just looked around thinking now where do I start. After a little while I was drawn to the Garnier Ultimate Blends section, there was a few different ones to choose from and I was reading them all and smelling them as there is nothing worse then something that doesn't smell amazing on your hair!

So I decided on the Sleek Restorer shampoo and coniditioner, it is designed to keep hair feeling smooth and frizz free for up to 72 hours even in damp humid weather. Also it smelt gorgeous!

The first time I used it honestly I was in shock and couldn't get over how soft my hair was. That evening I decided to blow dry and straighten my hair as I wanted to see it would be. After I had finished the long process my hair had never looked so healthy since I had it done in April 2019! It was silky, smooth, shiny just look and felt amazing!

I would definitely recommend this! I even later went on to purchase the hair oil which I will be posting a review on here shortly so keep an eye out for it!

Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig