Monday 17 October 2016

Birthday Wish List 2016

My birthday is coming up very soon, 1st November to be precist, I do love when my birthday it's not too cold and I'm not stuck inside doing nothing! I'm having the week off work and will spend some time with my mum as she has the week off too and will at some point hop on a train to London and do some shopping and visit my favourite place, V&A.

Of course everyone has ideas of what they want and I thought I'd share with you a few things I would love to have some of them are a bit out there but a girl can dream.



1. Now I have to say I love River Island jackets, I think most of my jackets come from there but the one that has caught my eye this year is the Plus Khaki Duster. I actually tried it on when I was in London (I should have bought it then!) it is true to size and so versatile and will go with everything from casual to dressy.
 
2. I know I will not receive this for my birthday but everyone has one of them items that they want (may eventually get) and mine is the Louis Vuitton Nevefull GM in Damier Ebene Canvas. If you know me I love bags, I have different colours and styles to match different outfits.
 
3 & 4. I've had my eye on Charlotte Tilbury recently, I came across the Matte revolution lipstick in Birkin Brown and their super cute Rose Gold and Night Crimson make up bag, who doesn't love this? It has both my favourite colours!
 
5. Black and Rose Gold, I think that's all I'm going to say... To me these two colours are the modern classic. Cluse have this lovely watch again this can be worn with almost anything. black and rose gold watch

Is your birthday coming up soon? Do you have any wishlist's yet? Comment below :)

Ps. Don't forget to enter my blog give away, click here to enter


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig