Monday 5 March 2018

Mini Body Shop haul

So over the weekend I popped into my local Body Shop, in all honesty the only reason I went in is because I received an email saying they have 40% off their 100ml hand creams and I am running low on the one I keep at work.
 
Whilst I was in store I noticed it was double points weekend for anyone who has a Body Shop card and thought I would look around and see what else they have in at the moment.
 
 
A lot money could have been spent but I was good and only picked up two new products to try. Also when you make any purchase on your receipt there is often £10 off any purchases made between certain days although they never for a long period but I suppose you could buy one small thing and then with the voucher you could save some money?
 

As I previously mentioned I popped in to pick up some hand cream, I absolutely love both of these. The hemp one is on the thick side, perfect if your hands are suffering from the cold weather and it does have a slightly different smell not sure how to describe it really. On the other hand the Almond one is a bit runnier than the hemp, feels a little lighter and a lovely scent, this is not just a hand cream but also great for your nails. Despite the two different textures they both leave my hands feeling so smooth and soft and possibly my fav hand creams!
 

This weather has been playing havoc on my skin, having combination skin and dry patches is so frustrating and I had been struggling to find something suitable for both. When I spoke to the girl in store she recommended something from the Vitamin E range, ideally I was looking for a cream so I picked up the Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet. This is described as a refreshing and mattifying moisturiser which will keep your skin hydrated for 24hrs and also has hyaluronic acid for keep you skin plum. I've been using it for 3 days now it is leaving my skin so soft and hydrated.


The packaging attracted me to this Amazonian Saviour Multi Purpose Balm as it was different to their usual so it stands out. I did see this in a magazine or online somewhere and it boasts to be a multi purpose product to help revive tattoos (which I think the design comes into it), improve the appearance of skin and helps extremely dry skin. It's a like wax kind of texture but melts in your fingers, I tried it on the back of my hand in store and my skin felt so full of moisture, I will continue to use it and see what other uses I can find for it.

As I purchased two new products I will keep using them and write a review a bit later after my skin has had a chance to fully take the products in so I have a better opinion.

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig