Tuesday 27 March 2018

Empties of 2018 part 2

Is it just me but don't you find it satisfying when you actually finish a product? I have so many products I try but not all I finish, this year it is my aim to try and use all products unless it doesn't agree with me and I genuinely have no further use for it. Also a couple staple items were finished this month, I think you might be able to guess which ones they were!


See what products I've finished and what my thoughts are on them and would I repurchase?


Body Shop Tea Tree Toner
The tea tree range from The Body Shop has seriously sorted out my skin and I don't suffer with breakouts as bad as I did before. I tend to use this at night before I go bed and give my skin that final clean and apply my night moisturiser and my skin feels amazing in the mornings.

Would I buy again?
Yes, I've actually already bought one

Smashbox Photo Finish in Light
This was my first higher end primer, I really enjoyed using this and always left my skin soft and felt it easier to apply foundation on top of.

Would I buy again?
Yes but I would maybe look at buying a different one within their range.

Palmers coconut oil body lotion
I've been using Palmers for so many years I just love the smell and it keeps my skin moisturised but mid last year one of my friends recommended the coconut oil cream and since then I haven't turned back. It's not as thick as the cocoa one but it keeps my skin just as moisture, I have the mini ones which are ideal for a night away save me taking the big one!

Would I buy again?
I already have and will continue to!

Dove roller deodorant in original
I think Dove has to be my fav deodorant, I've tried Sure, Nivea and others in the past but I always go back to Dove it doesn't irritate my skin which others have in the past and they smell so fresh. Now this may be a little weird but I tend to use the roller one before I go to bed and then during the day I'll use the spray one, don't ask me why I just do lol

Would I buy again?
Yes and in this packaging I stick with the original

Maya confident curling crème
I was very kindly sent this to try, I never really had my hair natural but this definitely gave me the confidence to do so. It left my hair feeling soft and helped my curls come back and not have odd straightish bits.

Would I purchase this?
Unfortunately no, the reason being is that the price the travel size pot is nearly £10 alone and I've found other products which do the same for around the same price but for a big tub.

Have you finished any products recently? Or have tried any of the above?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig