Monday 19 February 2018

Staying organised

So every year I normally buy a new diary from Paperchase or inserts for a organiser I have but if I'm honest this year I was lazy and didn't buy anything. Instead I decided to buy a personal size Filofax, Domino in Fawn, it included 2018's diary inserts a to do list and some coloured paper (not sure what I will use these for) but enough to get me started.





My one aim now is to stay more organised, previously I'd have things written in my phone, on my iPad or even on my work calendar so it was kind of all over the place. This will definitely allow me to keep on track of what I have going on and also make sure I schedule more time in for my blog so it's updated more often then it previously has been. I know I'm not the only one who struggles sometimes to find the time to write a post or take pics with busy weekends or sometimes catching up on sleep so hopefully now better planning will make a change.

I also schedule tweets using the app Buffer which can be a little bit of a life saver at times! I try update this every few days just depends what posts I've recently done.

How do you keep organised?

x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig