Wednesday 24 January 2018

Three product work make up

I thought I would share with you all what make up I wear daily to work, it's simple and straight forward and the best part of it is I only use three products... Yes just three! I like to wear a little something just to try even out my skin tone mainly on my cheeks where I've had blemishes in the past (and still get them now from time to time) and give a little colour to my cheeks.

So I will do my usual morning routine which I will do another post shortly in a bit more details on what products I use at the moment. Before I used to do my make up once I got to work but now I've managed to be able to get ready and do it all before I leave (most mornings).

If I'm honest for work I don't use a primer because my moisturiser L'Oreal Hydra Genius Moisturiser is lightweight and I think is more than suitable for what I need. It kind of reminds me of the Nars oil free primer which I also love, they both just sink into your skin and leave it so soft!

Base
So for my face I use Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NW25, (click here for my first thoughts on it) it can either be used as a finishing powder or with the sponge included but for me now I use the sponge and blend evenly all over my face. For me it lasts around 5/6 hours before having to re apply or use blotting papers due to my oiliness.

Eyes
I literally just use mascara, as you can imagine having Glossy Box and Love Me Beauty I have a small collection of mascaras most of them travel size but gives me a chance to try something new and see if they worth a full size purchase. At the moment I'm using Bare Minerals Lash Domination, I've only been using it a few days and so far so good. My lashes are separated and lengthened and not clumped together, this is down to the design of the wand. Oh and it doesn't leave you looking like a panda by the end of the day either which I found with the last mascara I used. The only issue I have with it being travel/sample size it is a little difficult to apply not much handle but that's something I can get over.

Cheeks
Usually I will use Benefit's blush in Dallas (I could not take a photo as it has definitely seen better days!!). It's a great blush and lasts absolutely ages I haven't hit the pan yet I use it every day?! The colour is a dusty rose and is very warming it's a blush and bronzer in one! Sometimes if I do want a bit more of a pink pop I will reach for my Inglot Freedom blush palette I have shades 55 and 58, sometimes I mix the two it just depends what I'm feeling.


And that's it.... Now and again I will pop a lipstick or gloss on if I have one in my bag and this tends to be a nude or pinky nude something neutral. Some products do vary from seasons but this is my current make up staples for work, when it comes to weekends if I'm out and about doing things more I tend to put more of a look on but that's because I have more time.

What make up do you wear for work? Do you use any of these products?

x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig