Monday 15 January 2018

Hello 2018

How are we mid way through January already? It does not seem that long ago that it was Christmas and everyone was celebrating New Years? I hope everyone had a lovely time spending it with their loved ones and stuffing ya face till you can't move anymore! That's what it's all about really oh and presents, who doesn't love a presents?! Especially when you wasn't expecting it or it's something you really wanted. I had spent the days that I could with my family but unfortunately throughout the festive period I was not feeling 100% so I spent a majority of the time in bed with my teddy hot water bottle watching Netflix. 

Now all the festivities are over it's back to reality, 2018 here we come! Probably like a lot of people I'm not setting no resolutions because if you want things to change that much you will do it without it being a new year new start or fresh start crap because come on who really sticks at their new years resolutions? This year for me I want to do more whether that's jumping on a plane to go somewhere or find new places to explore in the UK either do it alone and with the people I love. Getting back into a healthier lifestyle is key for me as well, small changes at a time will make a difference. Some may say that I have set resolutions but these are changes I've been trying to make these for past couple months. Overall I want to look back and say this year was a good year with a big smile on my face!

So far it has been a good start. Recently, this week, I changed to another department within my company still in customer service but for a different type of client. It's been a week and already I am enjoying this even more it's something new to learn and gain more experience in, who knows where this will take me. Also I'm an ambassador for one of my good friends sport clothing line Prime Sportswear, FYI the hoodies are so comfortable and I'm not just saying that! Mid December there was an open evening at a local gym in Croydon for people to come down see the products and ask any questions, there will be a full Q&A video available soon so you can find out more information about the brand and the owner. Also I'm excited to say that new things will be coming very soon, so watch out!

Just a couple things so far that have been a positive start to this year so far and I'm hoping there will be more to come.

Have you made any new years resolutions? Is there anywhere you would like to travel to this year or something exciting you want to do?

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig