Wednesday 6 December 2017

Fenty Beauty

So a few weeks ago me and one of the girls I work with decided to take a drive to London visit Harvey Nichols to get the highly raved about Fenty Beauty foundation. I know I'm late purchasing it but I think that's a good thing as I wanted to wait for the hype to die down a bit and not be so manic when I go.

We met up with one of my other friends when we got to London and all made our way to Knightsbridge tube station. As soon as we came out of the station we were directly at the entrance but to my surprise there was a Fenty Beauty queue. It was over heard that there has been a queue all day every day since it launched!.We waited around 45 minutes I believe, it felt like it was forever, luckily it wasn't cold! As there was a queue only 1 to 2 people could get seen at a time but we made sure we all got seen together so we could all make sure we got our correct colour.


We all got matched up, (I'm 160) and was very happy with the foundation and then the mua's asked the worst possible question, would you like to try anything else? Like why I had all intentions of just getting the foundation but I picked up the lip gloss too (I think the highlighter will be purchased next time!). I couldn't help it, the smell, the application everything about it I love. Since I bought it I've been using it every weekend with a nude liner.


It was my first time shopping in Harvey Nichols and I would definitely go back, next time I want to go to try food/drink area.

Have you tried Fenty Beauty? Is there something you want to try?


x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig