Wednesday 8 July 2015

I'm wearing a maxi dress!!

Whilst we was in Cardiff it started to get quite a bit warmer then expected, me and my mum panicked a bit thinking we may need more summery clothing as we didn't pack any. We was just browsing around and now I find it hard to find clothes like, just too fussy. Surprisingly my mum found this long maxi swing dress in khaki from H&M, because of the style and colour she said it would suit me so well. I find the sizing in H&M so odd at times, on the tag they said it was available in XL but do you think I could find it, so I looked at the L and though ooh I will try it on see how it fits you never know. Well I was very surprised once I tried it on, it was fine it fitted so well and is a perfect length for me. Now I am not one for long maxi dresses as I am a little conscious of how they look on me but I thought I do not actually care I need something that will keep me cool and I personally thinks it looks nice on me. So I purchased it then I went to New Look and purchased a lace kimono which suited it perfectly and some lace up sandals from Primark. I didn't wear the outfit whilst in Cardiff but it got hotter in Ipswich when we got back and it was perfect when I went for lunch with Nowara Friday. We often forget that we do have some nice views in Ipswich but we only said this as we walked a long the docks seeing the different buildings and the water reflecting it was so calming. We had a cheeky Nandos (as you do), browsed through the town and finished off with a Costa and a long chat about everything. A few pics were snapped as the sun was setting. Oooooh and I had to finish off the outfit wit my stunning Fiorelli, Luella bag and unfortunately is out of stock in orange but they do seem to have other colours available, click here (some currently on sale too!).




 
x


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig