Saturday 25 April 2015

The Kimono is out

Yesterday was a beautiful day, me and my mum decided to go for lunch at our favourite place Mizu and do a little shopping (like I really need to do any lol). It was a warm day but had a little breeze at times but it was comfortable unlike today, rainy and a bit chilly. When the suns out I feel very happy a lot of people can relate, the sun is an instant mood changer. I dressed very casual, light pair of jeggings, black top and the most comfortable pair of sandals I forgot I even had. I was feeling a little plain so I had a light bulb moment and decided to wear the mono print kimono from Asos Curve a month or so ago. I kept everything else to a minimum, natural look make up, little jewellery and I didn't even paint my nails! Sometimes I think being minimal is just what's needed and you don't need to constantly be dressed to the nines that becomes a full time job in itself!
 
 
Top : Asos Curve, sold out but click here for similar style
Jeggins : F and F, sold out but click here for similar style
Sandals : New Look, sold out but click here for similar style (all white)
Earrings : River Island, sold out but click here for similar style
Sunglasses : River Island, sold out but click here for similar style





Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig