Tuesday 14 October 2014

Lush : Ayesha Review

Last month I bought Lush's Fresh Face Mask Ayesha, I wanted to try something that would be a benefit to my skin and not just something to put on for the fun of it. There was so much to choose from I was like a kid in a candy store. I was reading the little boards above the products and was trying to decide when a staff member came over asked if I needed any help? I asked for two samples one of Ayesha and Love Lettuce but was a bit shocked when I was told "no because there wouldn't have enough in the sample pot to cover your face properly" but I was confused as I was given a sample of a face mask before in one. In the back of my mind I thought it was a sample no samples are ever a suitable size and it was there was of getting people to spend money buy buying the full size. Anyway moan over she was asking me what my needs were for wanting to try them and told me the difference between them both. Out of them she had recommended Ayesha reason being is my skin is combination and is prone to spots as it has witch hazel in this will help but the sometimes where I get the dryness the Honey will help stop the dry patches. After my first use my mum noticed a difference she was just a bit like "Ooh your face looks a bit different", since then I had used it at least once a week, leave it on for 10-30 minutes depending how much time I have. I have used this after a heavy night out and it perks your face right up and I've been getting less spots too. I am now on my second pot, they last roughly a month, even with the colder weather slowly creeping up on us I hoping them benefits will still be apparent and just as good.




Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig