Monday 13 October 2014

Catch Up Friday

I haven't been feeling very well for a few days but I had planned earlier in the week to catch up with Nowara which was much needed, in the evening. I was up early on Friday which was unusual as it was my day off, I'd straightened my hair (which seems to take forever!) slowly got ready and I had to go into town to get a couple things then come back to meet my mum before we went food shopping. By the time we got home it wasn't long before I had to go back out again, it felt like I was on the go all day which was a good thing. The sun was shining very bright and surprisingly wasn't really that cold which was a good thing but I still wore my black lace up boots which now I love wearing super comfortable with a Asos Curve black swing top and my New Look Inspire Blazer during the day but later changed into my "leather" jacket from River Island as I knew it would get cold. Anyway we met up at my favorite place Cult, I hadn't been for a while and it's not overly expensive. We had a few drinks and something to eat (I had the food in the top left of the picture and Nowara had the naughty Waffles and Ice Cream) and a well deserved catch up. Was lovely evening ...


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig