Wednesday 3 September 2014

Beauty Buys of August

A couple months ago it was Nowara's birthday and I bought her a couple things from Soap and Glory as I know she loves them, so then I decided to buy some myself as I'd tried hers previously. As Boots do the 3 for 2 on the miniatures I thought why not, I got the Endless Glove, Hand Food and Mist You Madly. I am loving the mist spray, its a different day to day spray to what I'd normally use but its nice to have variety. The Hand Food cream is good, it doesn't make your hands feel greasy at all and is great to use daily. I haven't yet used the Endless Glove cream yet but my Mum has and said she loves it!
 

This year so far with my nail varnish collection it has expanded quite a bit and I've been buying some different colours other than pinks. I got Barry M in Waikiki from the matte collection. At first I wasn't quite sure but it grew on me very quickly, I have uploaded a pic on my Instagram. I do love Essie nail varnishes they are a little more expensive but they are sooo worth it! Russian Roulette is a classic red, I would recommend applying two coats of this so it stays on longer and looks more of a solid colour.

This one is not so much of a buy its a freebie (who doesn't love a freebie). Ages ago I requested a sample of the Pantene Age Defy Shampoo and Conditioner from Super Savvy Me and I completely forgot about it. Randomly a month or so later in the post came this weighty box, I was very curious to what was inside. When I opened it I found the full size products was a little shocked but there was a note included to give people more of a chance to try the product out. I haven't tried it out yet but I will be very soon and I will let you all know how I get on with it !!


 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig