Tuesday 12 August 2014

A Confident Me On The Rise?

I just wanted to share this outfit with you all quickly. Last Thursday I got a little dressed up and me and a friend of mine (Daniel) went out very last minute. I was rummaging through my wardrobe in a panic on the phone to Daniel throwing mini hissy fits because I couldn't find anything to wear. He was telling me to wear this Kimono I got from River Island about 3/4 yeas ago (which he was with me when I bought it). Then it suddenly clicked I'll wear my Black Midi Body Con Dress with Short Sleeves from Asos Curve and my new Block Peep Toe Heels from New Look. The ones I purchased have since sold out but here is some very similar. The material (of the dress) perfect it's not too thick and not too thin and see through and it is quite long which is what I like. I loved my outfit so much and I felt confident with myself in what I was wearing and so happy and thought I don't have to be smaller size in order for me to feel good on the inside as well as the outside! I just keep reminding myself to just be happy!!



 

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig