Friday 18 April 2014

Best Hair Oil Yet !

I was recommended a while back to try out this Fantasia IC Brazilian Hair Oil Keratin Treatment by a very good friend of mine Daniel, who does my hair from time to time also a hairdresser of course LOL! He gave me a couple samples of it to try and some Nice and Curly Same Day Repair Cremé and I confess I had forgotten about them for a few weeks!! I finally remembered to use the Brazilian Hair Oil after washing my hair one day, I put a smaller than a pea sized amount in my hand, tipped my head forward and just massaged it in, concentrating on the ends of my hair. The smell is just heavenly. I try not to put too much oil\serums in my hair as I tend to make it look greasy at times. I noticed after I blow dried my hair how soft it was, at that point I was not finished with my hair I then straightened it. After I had finished (finally!) I just ran my fingers through my hair it felt soft and smooth and most important it looked healthier which is what I need after the winter. I also use this when I want to have my hair wavy/curly, I do the same when it's towel dried I massage it in but I will a little more (to stop the frizz) and use the Nice and Curly Same Day Repaire Cremé and braid or style as desired. I was slowly getting through them and I was thinking for a while I need to purchase some as this is becoming a must have air product. I have spent a lot of time and money in the past looking for the right serum for when I have my hair straight and I thought I found it when I purchased the John Freida Frizz Ease Serum but I would often stock up on them when Boots have the 3 for 2 offer but now since using the Brazilian Hair Oil I have noticed the difference in my hair. Being that this is not your standard hair product you would get in your local high street shop I thought I would have to do a bit of research to find it but luckily Daniel had already told me a shop known as Julie Shop stocks it or you can purchase it online. There is a few other shops that stock Fantasia IC products but not all of them stock this one. Priced at around £6/7 the bottle size is 171ml (odd measurement I know) I think its very good value for money as I know it will last me and keep me going at least till the end of summer. Hope this helped anyone or persuaded them to get some ! x 


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig